BioSeal Cucumber Cleansing Exfoliator – 50ml
Get bright and breezy, with noticeable younger, brighter skin
Your sensitive skin will fall in love with our refreshing and soothing “cleanser-meets-exfoliator”.
The pure cucumber extracts are uber rich in vitamin K, natural antioxidants and pantothenic acid which gently remove dead cells, unclog pores and cleanse the skin deeply, whilst reducing puffiness and dark circles around the eyes and minimising wrinkles.
The expert blend of cucumber and marine collagen ensures optimal retention of moisture levels and boosts elasticity. The overall result? A skin that is visibly smoother, younger and brighter. Buy yours now.
It is remarkable, just like you.
Why you will love this:
- Fulfills a dual purpose of cleansing and exfoliating
- Removes dead skin cells and reveals fresh new skin
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Minimises lines and wrinkles
- Retains optimal moisture levels
- Boosts elasticity
- Promotes a smoother, younger and brighter skin
Ideal for: Normal and sensitive skin
Free of parabens and sulphates | Not tested on animals
For best results, use with BioSeal Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum, and BioSeal Marine Collage Eye Gel
Our natural formula:
- Has a natural source of essential vitamins, including Vitamin K
- Helps reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Contains a high number of antioxidants
- Helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Promotes moisture retention
- Leaves skin more supple and younger looking
- Ideal scrub for sensitive skin
Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Pumice stones, Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium citrate, Citric acid (Castile), Persea gratissima (Avocado oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Xanthan gum, Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk), Cucumis sativus powder (Cucumber powder), Hydrolyzed collagen (Marine collagen)